IPE | DESIGN SENSE
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”
Design thinking for future management leaders
Taking Design Thinking into the curriculum and practice at IPE
What if the IPE campus could be a Conscious Campus?
What if we could become more aware of how we consume on our campus?
What if we could be involved in the creation and not just in the consumption of resources on campus?
What if our campus was beyond green to become the most responsible, regenerative and conscious campus?
#ConsciousCampus: A DesignSense challenge kicks off
Seven zones and many mascots later…
A Feel Trip to remember
THINK, THINK, THINK!
Koula asked a pertinent question: Do you know how many plastic bottles you use everyday on your campus?
Multiplying ideas and possibilities
- NATURE’S ROOM / A sustainably designed community space, made entirely of recycled materials. Meant for events, performances, and gatherings.
- ROCK ECOSYSTEM / An initiative to maintain the natural biodiversity on campus by adopting rocks and protecting the rock ecosystem. Ideas for engagement: rock yoga, sunset by the rocks + more!
- SEAT / A safe, effective, and affordable transportation system based on bike sharing for the IPE campus.
- PAPERLESS / A smart idea to save 90,000 + papers per year by going paperless and switching to online examinations on campus.
- TRASH CAN DO IT / An interactive trash can that sends back encouraging messages to the person disposing trash. The disposed stuff is then recycled to create whole new products, available for sale on campus.